Thursday, April 19, 2012

Blogging?

 

Late Night Packing

This is a test. This is only a test.  I'm hoping to keep a blog going while I'm in Europe, so I figured I'd give posting a shot.  I was up late last night performing my OCD pre-trip ritual of spreading things out on the floor and checking them off my list (Excel spreadsheet, actually) of necessary items.  Planning for this trip has been quite a dance.  Multitasking between packing/planning for this bike tour, planning/directing the GrizzlyMan Adventure Race (which happens in two days), and moving out of my apartment and into a storage unit has proved challenging.  So, no more time for this post!

2 comments:

  1. Nice first post bro. I really hope you're able to keep it up while on your trip. It could be really cool to know what you see and who you meet and what your experiances are. Hope you have a great grizzly weekend. Love you.
    -Salem

    ReplyDelete