Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Moving out

Tying up lose ends with GrizzlyMan, packing, cleaning, and testing out my new camp rest?  I'm hoping to leave town on Thursday morning for Seattle.

I'm so thankful to have had the support of my dad and sister for the GrizzlyMan.  They proved to be invaluable help to us in executing a successful event.  Cohen was such an incredible volunteer coordinator that I think everyone on the planning committee has decided that she is now required to return each year and help us out.  Dad was so great to have at the finish line.  Not only was he keeping track of racers and checking their names off the list, he was asking them if they had a good time and how their race experience was.  That was great since the rest of us were busy checking passports and entering data in the computers.  Thanks for the help in getting me moved out too.  I'm really close now!

1 comment:

  1. There should be a "LIKE" button here. You're sweet. We both loved it.

    ReplyDelete